Monday, February 14, 2005

A new use for this...

I've been reading alot of Henry Rollins the past few days. I have The Portable Henry Rollins, and it has sections from most of his books. They're good, and I strongly reccomend you check them out.

My favorites are Now Watch Him Die and Get In The Van.

These are where he recounts all the shows he played with Rollins Band and Black Flag. They're really entertaining.

It also gave me an idea for this blog. Basically, I'm going to keep a blog of the shows we've played out of state. I started doing it long hand a while back, because I knew I'd do something with it one day, but never got around to it. So starting in the next few days, this thing will probably become a tour journal of sorts. Hopefully all three of you that read it will enjoy it.

No comments: