Friday, February 11, 2005

Birthday Presents...

So, my friend Chris needed a birthday present for his wife. He decided to make a website for her. She has a bunch of art, photography and writing that is really good and needed a place to show it off. She's been begging me to get her a job at City Weekly, but like I keep telling her, I pull no weight at that place. So he made a website for her, so she can show it off and he can brag about how talented she is. This way, he has a surefire way to prove it without having to run home and grab stuff.

So, if you like awesome stuff you should go to her website.

www.candacejean.com

I'm pretty sure once they get back from their trip there will be stuff on there. Right now it's just him proclaiming his love for her. Kind of cheesy. Go there anyway.

No comments: